The Brewer Family

The Brewer Family
2004 Picture

Friday, February 6, 2009

West Virginia visit

We got to visit with my cousin Linda, her husband Jeff, daughter Haley and my Aunt Mary. We always have a great time there.
I finally got to see Aunt Mary make "Hungarian". MMMMM good.
Haley
Aunt Mary and Linda watching everyone with the Wii
Linda's granddaughter, Ansley. Such a sweetie and sooo perceptive. She likes the pirate life (complete with the loot-notice the necklace).
Cut throat pirate Grandpa Jeff with a namesake, Jeff
LOCATED: Big Foot and he wears Hanes socks.

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

You guys are getting to be big time travelers :o) Happy you could be with family!!

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

Well, it takes one to know one--I've seen your blog, too. It was over 2000 miles this time. Lolly

33 years since that 1st benchmark of our love.

33 years since that 1st benchmark of our love.
Another Benchmark - notice I am NOT on the bench!

Jason & Sheri

Jason & Sheri
Wedding Day June 15, 2007

Aunt Doris

Aunt Doris
I used to be this small.

Small head ~

Small head ~
WITH LOTS OF HAIR